Monday, July 24, 2006

Exhibitor: Gateway Press

Ann Hughes, from Gateway Press, sent this enthusiastic message about the conference:

Boston! The last time I attended a genealogical conference held in Boston, it was a rousing success. That location drew a wealth of positive, intelligent, successful people. I remember how lively that particular conference was: so many people abuzz with interesting projects! Read More

I always love the FGS conferences, as they draw key genealogical hobbyists from all over the country -- some of whom just happen to be my clients! The best part of any genealogy conference for me, is meeting IN PERSON the people I've worked with over the phone or by e-mail. It's always great, too, to see my colleagues in the exhibit hall and rub elbows with the who's who of genealogy, the professionals who give the talks.

But, truth be told – the thing I may be looking forward to the most about Boston is reprising the fabulous lobster dinner I had there with conference friends many years ago.

Gateway Press has been exhibiting at FGS conferences since their inception, and this August will be no exception. I hope you all come by to discuss your upcoming book projects with me or Kate. We'll be in the exhibit hall next to our sister companies, Genealogical Publishing and Clearfield Companies. See you soon.

Ann H. Hughes and Kate Boyer, Gateway Press, Baltimore, Maryland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home